jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Mistakenly messed up google analytics by adding my subdomain as new??

1. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

I was trying to add the subdomain and somehow it got assigned a new number. I thought I deleted it. Now I cannot get into analytics. I think Google may be messed up too. Now it says Hubpages with new number and default URL as my subdomain name. Please help.

2. brakel2 profile image86
    brakel2posted 4 years ago

3. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I connected hubpages to my hubs 3 days ago and I am still not showing any data so I don;t know if I am doing something wrong or the problem is with analytics.  I put my subdomain link in and I tried putting www.hubpages.com still no data.

The only thing I can tell you is delete your hubpage account in setting than add hubpages back again.  Hopefully someone can help both of us.  I just figured out how to connect hubpages to analytics.

1. brakel2 profile image86
      brakel2posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Thanks.  I wish we could get more help with Analytics. I am afraid if I delete my accounts, I won't be able to get them back again. I can now get on Analytics, but it is a cumbersome procedure and doesn't always work. Can you get on the new version? Maybe it is messed up. I haven't heard of people having trouble or even discussing it, so thanks for your post.