jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

A Comment Watcher

1. 0
    multimasteryposted 7 years ago

I'd like to suggest a little feature (perhaps at the end of a comment box) where you can check if you want to Watch This Topic' similar to how blogs have it.  Sometimes I make a comment on a hub and the hub owner responds back, or someone else makes an interesting reply and I'm not aware until weeks later (or maybe never).  But with the above requested added feature I can get alerts in my inbox for an interesting thread/topic that I want to follow.
    ( I know we have the feature in the account area where you can see comments that you've made but that's not the same.)

2. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 7 years ago

Bookmark hubs you comment on and want to keep tabs on for future reference.

3. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 7 years ago

Good idea multimastery, it would make tracking the comments on the hubs you are participating in and contributing too much easier.

4. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 7 years ago

It's not exactly what you are looking for, but in your hubtivity you can see new comments on hubs you've commented on (the comment has to occur with 2 weeks of the date of your comment on the hub).  Just click, edit preferences, and make sure the box "on hubs that you commented on" is checked.  It does not allow you to pick and choose which hubs to follow, however (we'll throw that capability onto our list of potential features though).

Also, I think some people may not be aware of this, but you can limit your hubtivity on that screen to particular classes of activity by clicking on Hubs, Comments, Forum Posts, Requests, Fans, or Admin Actions in the box on the right.