Repeated / boilerplate Titles

1. Trish_M profile image89
    Trish_Mposted 4 years ago

Hi smile
    I've just been reading about this on another thread and am wondering about some of my hubs. I would appreciate some thoughts smile

I have a few hubs which begin: 'Shakespeare's Hamlet ...' and, also, the beginnings of a series on English grammar which begin 'English Language:...'
    Do you think that these might be penalised?

Furthermore, I have a series of hubs, currently unpublished, with very similar titles, because they are all on the same subject ~ religious apparitions in medieval Spain. They were chapters in a research piece that I did at university. If I can't use the same title, or "part 1, part 2" / Chapter 1, Chapter 2", how can I publish this work, making it clear that each hub is a section of a larger work? It is much too long for one hub.

Thanks in advance! smile

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Why not just make the titles specific to the  hub topic and then explain in the introductory section that they are part of a series of Hubs?

When I write Hubs that are related or connected, I've always made the titles as differentiated as possible, and they seem to perform really well that way.

1. Trish_M profile image89
      Trish_Mposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi smile

Thanks, Relache. That may be the best idea.

It just seemed to make sense to give all hubs of the same kind a similarly-patterned title.

Ah, well smile