jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

What does this mean?

1. profile image55
    Sonny Siano Ellarposted 5 years ago

You are not currently accumulating new earnings through the HubPages Earnings Program. You can configure your Earnings Program settings on the Earnings Settings Page.

Only AdSense isn't not approved yet. what should I do?

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You will have to wait until your adsense application is approved. The HP ad program requires an active adsense account.

2. LeanMan profile image80
      LeanManposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to get adsense approved before you can enroll in the HP earnings program.. This means more good content will be required on your account so that Google will approve you, you will have more chance from Saudi being approved than in the Philippines.
      Recently left Saudi for the Philippines, you may like to read some of my Saudi Hubs and compare how things are for you..

2. profile image55
    Sonny Siano Ellarposted 5 years ago

Yay so meaning I have to stay up more often and think of what else is better to hub about. Thanks LeanMan yes I will read your hubs and did you mean you are currently staying in my country?

IzzyM: How many hubs do I need to publish exactly before getting my adsense application approved? does this mean no earnings even from amazon or anything until it says HubPages Earnings Program/Ad Program is active?

Thanks!

-Sonny

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Most people reckon about 10 hubs will get you an Adsense account, but I myself got mine through starting a Blogger blog (Google own Blogger - blogspot.com), and they gave me an account with only about 3 posts up, and short ones at that!

If you have an Amazon account you can earn through that, but until your Adsense account is approved, you will not earn from HP or Adsense.

1. josh3418 profile image68
        josh3418posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is the same way I got mine, like Izzy said.  I all ready had a blogger account, so I was approved overnight.

working