jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hub rating not showing

1. Literary Geisha profile image78
    Literary Geishaposted 4 years ago

sorry if this has been asked before, but i noticed that the hub rating system (for lack of a better word, i'm not sure what you call them) - and i'm talking about the "vote up/down," "useful," "interesting," etc... aren't working properly. what i mean is, whenever i click on any one of them, the next time i check (when i see notifications), it's like i never clicked them at all.

not sure if this is a bug or a really big problem i should report, since i saw another forum thread talking about hub redesign. could it be an effect of that?

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Yep, what you are referring to does indeed not update real-time all the time. But eventually it always does show up. smile

On a separate note, I just noticed the new format does not show the hub score. And ditto the author/profile score. Neither are now displayed on the new-format hubs it seems.

Literary Geishaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks! *sigh of relief activated* tongue

although i'm not sure what you mean by hub scores not showing. i may be missing something, because i can still see hub scores and author/profile scores. where are these new-format hubs?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
        paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Tech is one. Here's the link to them: http://hubpages.com/topics/technology/5338

NOW i remember! yes, i came across one of these, i think it was a hub about trolling, and i was surprised it didn't look "normal". did you say they're new format? does that mean hubpages will be changing how things work around here any time soon?

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
            paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Here's the link to the whole frenzy. big_smile http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/98954

thanks for taking me there. been gone for so long i forgot how the site works, and just too lazy to figure it out again tongue

working