jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (21 posts)

What's up with the earnings?

1. PHILLYDREAMER profile image84
    PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago

Even though it's not very much, the earnings is kind of my jump start for my writing day.  I have not seen the earnings posted for three days now, and it's a little frustrating now.

1. gabgirl12 profile image60
      gabgirl12posted 4 years ago in reply to this

I haven't seen any earnings here either. I also thought it strange that I can no long hop hubs.

PHILLYDREAMERposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I've been Hopping Hubs the last couple days.  That's odd, I'll have to check it out.

2. ChaplinSpeaks profile image97
      ChaplinSpeaksposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Same here - problem started on the 8th.  Pending earnings status does not appear on my hubs stat page, but I did find a notice under adsense reports.

2. manhan profile image72
    manhanposted 4 years ago

hi PHILLYDREAMER don't worry your earnings will be updated very soon. My earnings for two days have'nt been updated. It happens due to technical fault, but Hubpages is aware of that and fix it.

I'm sure they will, but its still annoying as it interrupts my daily routine.

3. Daughter Of Maat profile image97
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

It's a bit odd, usually if there is some sort of delay, HP posts a message on the stats page. But I have yet to see one. Very weird.

I'm hoping it's some big update that helps us earn more, but I'm wondering if they are having a man power issue or somethig.

4. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

I can hop and flag hubs with no problems.

Yes that might be a problem with your computer, as I tried it an hour ago and it is working fine.

5. Daughter Of Maat profile image97
    Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago

Oh now there's a notice! lol

I just saw that too. I'm guessing someone finally got around to seeing the complaints lol.

Finally.  Now maybe I can get back into my routine.

1. ChaplinSpeaks profile image97

Seems to have been a big spike weekend for some, with no detectable sources.  Also lots of spammers joined the party.  I think this is why we have the earnings delay.

What do you mean big spike?

1. ChaplinSpeaks profile image97

I had tripled page views Saturday, as did a few others.  The page views on my most popular hubs spiked high - very unusual.  Have not been able to trace the source yet, and earnings are still pending as HP looks into this.  Seems to have affected people with HOD last week and a few others.

And still today. I wonder if this is going to be a common occurence.

working