jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

IMPLEMENTED: Announce earnings delays so people aren't left wondering

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image89
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 4 years ago

I'm suggesting that, when an earnings delay happens to everyone for some reason, that it should be posted as a matter of procedure. It only takes a minute, and it makes you look a lot more like you're on top of things than if you just ignore the people who are doing the writing. You can make a simple template and plug in the dates delayed and the expected date of resolution, or even "soon". The PR factor for people who are writing the content is much better than this silence.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

If you're talking about Earnings coming from HubPages Ads Program, then there are usually delays in getting Earnings settled after the weekend. It's not always fluidly done.

However, I have noticed that there are more delays recently than usual. But, then again, I'm not taking part in HubPages Ads Program presently.

I do hope they get it straightened out.

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Since this is now happening practically ever other weekend or so, isn't it just obvious it's the usual delays?  When I view the earnings page presently, it says "pending" next to the dates that have pending earnings.  There's your posted notice.

4. MickiS profile image94
    MickiSposted 4 years ago

When there is a delay in processing, there is a message that appears at the top of My Account > Earnings. We have also started to post it at the top of the My Account page.

We do have an engineer who is investigating why this appears to be happening more frequently, so rest assured that we are on top of it.

Closed to reply