I'm Matt Meyer, a moderator here at HubPages and I'm responsible for routing technical bugs (except ad-related) to engineering here at HubPages. We apologize for any problems you are experiencing on the site, and we would like to arrive at a fix or solution as soon as possible.
This link will allow you to see if the site is out as well as any historic outages as well.
Bookmark the address below for reference
HubPages.com Pingdom uptime report.
There are a few things you can do to help make the process as quick and efficient as possible:
- This forum is only for reporting technical (but not ad, earnings or traffic-related) bugs on HubPages. If you want to report an ad-related or traffic problem, or suggest a new feature, please post a thread in the appropriate forum.
- Please check this forum's stickied posts (those highlighted in blue at the top) for any known issues before posting a new thread.
- If you have a moderation-related issue (i.e. a Hub or Question has been unpublished, your account has been moderated, etc.), please contact our moderation team instead as this forum is specifically for reporting technical bugs.
- Be as descriptive as possible and include:
+Page (URL) where you saw the problem
What browser and version you're using
What operating system you are using
You can quickly determine the details above by pointing your web browser to System Details
~What action or task were you performing when the issue occurred?
~Does the issue persist with a different browser and/or computer?
~If an issues is related to an image, please include the problematic image as an attachment.
- Please post a screenshot. A screenshot goes a long way towards getting to the root of the problem. This makes it much easier to see the issue you are describing and can save many email messages back and forth.
How to take a screenshot:
Apple OS X
IMPORTANT: Lastly, before submitting a potential issue, see if these steps resolve the issue:
+Upgrade your browser to the latest available version stable available for your operating system (Please do NOT report bugs for beta or development versions of browsers).
~Internet Explorer (XP: IE8, Windows 7 & Vista: IE9)
+Clear the browser cache and/or cookies.
You should also check you are using the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Check Flash version
- Please be patient.
- I will read every report when I can.
Thank you for taking the time to report any technical bugs, and thank you for your patience!
by Marisa Wright5 years ago
Whether I agree with HP's new policies or not, I respect the site's right to set their own rules. However, I think one of the reasons Hubbers are getting upset isthey're getting warnings based on rules they don't...
by Ben Guinter2 years ago
For anyone who upgraded to Windows 8.1, Internet Explorer 11 came with it and you may have noticed that you can enter links in your hubs through this browser.It still works in Firefox 25, but just a heads up!
by Tony4 years ago
Just noticed that the facebook like button is not showing in Firefox, although it shows up fine in Chrome when I looked.
by Audrey Selig3 years ago
Every photo today from Wikimedia Commons is pixelated when it has to be the new size. Is it a problem with this site or some other issue? I moved them to the right on the page.
by Marina21 months ago
The wide Hub design is finally out! Please use this thread to ask questions and report bugs. For more detailed information about the redesign, check out the original blog and forum post announcements. We hope you...
by Sunil Kumar Kunnoth3 years ago
I find it difficult to edit my hubs. My attempt was to give some edits to some of hubs when they remain not featured due to low engagement. But due to certain technical issues, I cannot finish the task. Similar...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.