jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How will you spend your Christmas?

1. mhei profile image78
    mheiposted 8 years ago

Since Christmas is just 2 weeks away, I'm just wondering, how will you spend yours? With whom are you going to spend it with? Where are you going to spend yours? smile smile smile

2. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

Hi mhei, we usually attend the ten o'clock mass celebration on the 24th with my family big_smile  After that, some midnight snacks while we open our Christmas presents which is under the tree right now.  Thank God the fire didn't eat the entire tree just the rug (which has now a huge hole) and some of the branches in the bottom.  Whew!

1. mhei profile image78
      mheiposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hey ripplemaker smile
      That's a nice way of spending Christmas with your family, just scratch the part about the rug, hahahaha. Hope that won't happen this year. Have a fruitful Christmas! big_smile

3. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

4. ripplemaker profile image89
    ripplemakerposted 8 years ago

Hi mhei, sorry for not being clear...I mean the fire happened a couple of weeks ago.  sad  But THANK GOD it didn't eat the whole tree or worse if it spread through the whole house.  Something to be really grateful. How about you?  How will you celebrate yours? big_smile

5. moneymakersguide profile image61
    moneymakersguideposted 8 years ago

We usually have our family tradition and meet at our church to have the Christmas program. Than we meet at a relatives house to open and exchange presents.

working