How much time do you spend on Hubpages?

1. amvabecreations profile image79
    amvabecreationsposted 4 years ago

I wonder (because as a starting hubber and non-professional writer) I love to read and learn and read and read and with my day job, family etc, I just can't seem to find the time to actually write my own content. I reckon this is part of the "start up"-phase. So my question is perhaps aimed at the more experience hubbers (or the starting hubbers who have better time management skills than me): how much time do you spend at hubpages per day/week/month?

2. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 4 years ago

When I first started at Hubpages I had to take care of my mother.  She had Alzheimer and diabetes.  It was impossible for me to write.  So I would wait until she went to bed.  Now I spend a lot of time writing.  I write in between my daily activities.

3. TheMagician profile image91
    TheMagicianposted 4 years ago

I spend way too much time than I'd like too -- most of it is spent staring at the screen, usually distracted from writing by my Netflix window I have open (which is mostly playing South Park lately).

Best times for me to actually sit down and get writing done with no nonsense is early mornings, 5 to 8ish. I'm able to sit down, shut up, turn on some music and write an article in around an hour and then be done.

Most of the time though, I go throughout the day leaving and coming back to work on the same article constantly. I've spent 9 hours on a single article doing this (I blame TV) when I could have had it done in 1 hour if I'd of done it during the morning, when nobody is awake and I have time to think before my roommates decide to wake up and party.

What's a real time consumer for people who are obsessive like myself, is the stats in your account page. Oh man, it's so hard not to check it constantly.