jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Google Adsense

1. cherylvanhoorn profile image61
    cherylvanhoornposted 4 years ago

How do you create an adsense account? I am having difficulty in doing this.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Have a decent # of Hubs, which you're well on your way smile go to adsense site and sign up. Connect it with a google analytics account and you will see all sorts of truly, invaluable treasure of data smile

1. cherylvanhoorn profile image61
      cherylvanhoornposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have tried to join and it won't let me. Is this because I don't have enough hubs?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
        Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This hub may give you some insight from the Learning Center. It was a tremendous help to me when I first started publishing here.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/signup-AdSense

3. Sun-Deep BhaGat profile image61
    Sun-Deep BhaGatposted 4 years ago

i too have tried to signup but still i have not got approve account

1. Just Ask Susan profile image87
      Just Ask Susanposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sun-Deep ... Welcome to HubPages. I see you only have one hub so far. This is probably why you've not been approved yet. You do need to write more hubs before they'll consider approving you. You may find the link that Dale provided very helpful.

1. profile image0
        aHappierLifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi all
        I am new here, wow it is so much to learn  that is overwhelming LOL

I am one of those few people who also is having trouble signing up to Google AdSense, yes I only have one Hub, so i will write more, but the problem i am finding is that when i go to Earning>Settings and click on Google Ad Sense or Ad Programs or Ebay affiliates, when i click on each of them,  it takes me to a page where there is an error saying  "410. That page doesn't exist."
        Up until yesterday it was still working, today I just get an error page
        Is there any other place where I can go to sign up for Google Ad Sense??
        Anyone please help?
        Thank you so much!!!
        Blessings
        Anna

4. Dame Scribe profile image60

Hi AHappierLife smile welcome to HubPages. I would suggest cleaning your browser history. I would also recommend adding more Hubs, at least ten. It's like applying for a job tongue got to show a good impression. Build up your portfolio, then re-apply to adsense. Collect your 'pub- xxxxxxxxxxx' and insert into HP and ads should start showing up, slowly.

1. profile image0
      aHappierLifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much, yes I was actually thinking the same, need to find time to write more, good advise, right now I am just trying to learn
      Do you know if there is a video about how to paste HTML codes (Amazon products) in the Text HTML window? I am experimenting and trying, but when i paste a product code in a text capsule HTML, the SAVE button does not work,it does not click, or it clicks and then cleans the HTML code and the code disappears, i tried both Mozilla and Chrome and cleared history, adjusted cookies and all is there a Help tab on this site?
      Thanks a lot
      A

5. Dame Scribe profile image60

I been having problems with amazon codes also tongue and posted a possible 'fix' in the other forum regarding amazon products. I always used the 'text' code but recently started having problems, took a bit to figure out and hopefully found the fix big_smile I use Chrome or IE, depending on my mood lol

working