jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Have you earn more than 10$ with 75 articles?

1. 0
    anylposted 4 years ago

there is less than 10$ in my accounts in 15 months with 75 articles. Is it Normal. If it isnt how can we boos our earnings?

2. Rik Ravado profile image93
    Rik Ravadoposted 4 years ago

Until recently, a good writer could typically make around $1 per month per hub if they optimised keywords etc. using both Hubads and Adsense. So $75 a month for you would seem a reasonable target.

3. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

I have 75 hubs and if I only had $10 in my accounts after 15 months I wouldn't be wasting my time writing! But hey, look at your quality, grammar and your overall writing status.. you may find the reason why your earnings are so low... and what you need to do to improve them.

4. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I read this article "Tablets are Killing Us"  Which is a very good article but the title does not match the content.  If you read the comment section you will see other people are telling you the article seems more like the Pros and Cons type article.

The title leads you to believe tablets are bad for our health and there is no content that mention how tablets are killing us.

I would change the title.  Hope this helps!

1. 0
      anylposted 4 years ago in reply to this

thanks great suggestion! I really wonder with your suggestion

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

You have some basic issues that might need work.  For example you need to always leave a space after a period.

6. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

I have a hub where I've collected self-reported stats on earnings, and for the last four years the majority of site users have said they earn less than $10 per month on average