jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Guests Comments

1. Laurinzo Scott profile image61
    Laurinzo Scottposted 4 years ago

Why can't I see a guest user's comments, and respond?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

What do you mean you cannot see comments?

Is there a comment section on your hub? Or did you delete it in creating the hub?

You can check your comments on all your hubs by clicking this link.

http://hubpages.com/my/hubs/comments

If you want to respond to the comment, then travel to the hub and post a comment yourself.

Laurinzo Scottposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, I looked on my notifications and saw that a guest had commented to a hub of mine. I don't know how , or if we can respond.

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Click on the link I provided. You will be given a drop down menu, see if the comment has been marked as SPAM. It would be the only reason it doesn't show up in your comments when you click on the link I provided.

Thank you Cagsil , I tried that so we will see what happens. I certainly would welcome guests to comment. Don't know about anyone else.

3. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

I've been getting emails stating the same, so I log in and don't find anything either, tongue not sure if it's a glitch but we can wait to see HP mods hear about it or just send a email at team @ hubpages dot com. smile

Thank you for the suggestion Dame... I am so new to this cyber thing I must admit.

4. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 4 years ago

Ditto what Dame Scribe said.

Thanks Sandy... you all are awesome!!!! What a great community. Just though it might be useful to our traffic if others can not only read but comment as well.I have so much to learn though.

working