jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Had email about hub violation but I can't see what I've done wrong!

1. Suki C profile image81
    Suki Cposted 4 years ago

Hi - I had this email earlier today but the only links I've put on are to Amazon products which, as far as I can see, ARE related to the hub.  I've emailed back but had no reply so far.

Please can anyone tell me what I've done wrong?

thanks - Suki C

A link to your Hub: http://suki-c.hubpages.com/hub/Thai-beef-noodle-salad

Dear Suki C,

Thank you for being a part of the HubPages community. We are writing to notify you that your Hub contains Unrelated Links or Products. Your Hub remains published, giving you the chance to address this violation. Your Hub will be reviewed again in the coming week, and may be unpublished if it has not been corrected.

Linking to sites or products that have nothing to do with your content is prohibited. Please remove or replace all links, products, and RSS feeds that are unrelated. You can find instructions for creating an RSS feed of your Hubs by tag or category in the Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/rss-capsule

Thank you for taking the time to update and improve your Hub.

HubPages Team

1. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Suki,

If your Hub has been moderated, please refer to the email that was sent to you for further explanation. You can refer to the Learning Center for additional information on Hub moderations. If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained. Thank you for your understanding.

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It's probably the links to your other hubs.

2. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 4 years ago

Email the moderators and ask for clarification.  After all, it was their decision that something was unrelated, so really they'll have the best answer or you.

Closed to reply