jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Up up and away?

1. charliegrumples profile image64
    charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago

After suffering a massive dip the last couple of months, my hub views have now gone back to almost what they were ... may be a blip .. but at least it's a positive one :-)

1. profile image0
      Ghaelachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Charlie.
      We've talked on this subject before where you said editing my titles might be a good idea. It was and sent my visits to an all time high of 97. But that only lasted two days and as I checked 5 min's ago I had 17 visits. I'm happy for you that you are almost back up to 500 visits. With me, I'm lost for an answer.
      LOL Ghaelach

1. relache profile image87
        relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Remember, when you make edits to Hubs, your own visits are counted.  Editing lots of them in a short amount of time might look like a traffic spike, but it might just be primarily your own activity.

1. profile image0
          Ghaelachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Relache.
          Thanks for putting me on a downer.
          But, if it true about my own visits then I didn't do to well.
          Will have to try another strategy which Timetraveller2 advised me to take.
          LOL Ghaelach

2. PaulGoodman67 profile image89
    PaulGoodman67posted 4 years ago

Always glad to hear that someone's recovered!  I am still 50% down and have been since the end of May.  I've done some tinkering, but no signs of a turnaround yet!

1. charliegrumples profile image64
      charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I didn't make any changes at all and in fact pretty much did nothing as I wanted to see what would happen as if it stayed where it was HP wouldn't be worth the time .. So .. this is promising but I'll wait and see what happens over the next few weeks methinks

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

I attached wings to mine and that worked quite well until I told them about Icarus and what it now means to be a High Flyer by goggle standards! sad

I don't believe it has been a coincidence that all this BS happened when it came out that Rupert Murdoch had been hacking hubber's cellphones! big_smile

4. charliegrumples profile image64
    charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago

and back down to 159 sad

working