jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Resolved: Forum Thread for Weekly Topic Inspiration

1. Millionaire Tips profile image86
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I suggest having a separate thread for Weekly Topic Inspiration.  Currently, it is blended in with Hubber's Hangout. 

If it has its own forum, if you cannot write about the current topic or want additional inspiration for hubs, there is a handy way to find the older threads.

1. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Oh, that's a cool idea! I'll be bringing it up in our next community meeting. Thanks, Millionaire Tips!

2. Simone Smith profile image92
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi again Millionaire Tips! We discussed it in this week's community meeting and came to the conclusion that the most simple and practical solution for easily finding past Weekly Topic Inspiration threads and Questions is through our site's search feature: http://hubpages.com/search/weekly+topic+inspiration

By typing "Weekly Topic Inspiration" into the search bar at the top of any page, you should be able to easily find an archive. big_smile

Hope that helps!

1. Millionaire Tips profile image86
        Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Okay thanks Simone.  I think newbies might have difficulty finding it that way - and knowing to look for it that way, but I am not new, and I've read your suggestion, so I will do it that way from now on.

I know I was looking for it in official HubPages announcements and was disappointed to find it hidden amongst so many other posts in a community forum.

Closed to reply

working