jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

SAVE button in Text Capsule HTML editor, is not working

1. 0
    aHappierLifeposted 4 years ago

Hi everyone
    My profile name is aHappierLife

when i paste a product code (an already linked Amazon product HTML code to display on my hub) in a text capsule HTML, the SAVE button does not work,it does not click, or when it clicks then it cleans the HTML code and the code disappears, it is not savable, i tried both Mozilla and Chrome and from 3 different PC,and cleared history, adjusted cookies and all possible steps but nothing
    Is there a video on how to paste HTML codes (Amazon products) in the Text HTML window? I have gone through all articles in the Learning but cannot find this specific video, I apologize i am a beginner here, but I am used with HTML coding and stuff, so I do not know why my Hub HTML editor is not working
    I have also looked in the Forum and I found two people who were having same problem, and no answers were given

Is there there an additional Help tab in Hubpages? Where people can email their technical problem?
    I appreciate your help and support, thank you so much in advance

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!

Please use the Amazon product capsule for Amazon products you would like to show in your Hubs.

The FAQ and Learning Center also have a bunch of useful information for future questions you might have.

Learning Center

2. 0
    aHappierLifeposted 4 years ago

Thank you so much,  I promise, i have gone through all the FAQs and everything in the Learning Center, but I have not seen anywhere what i was looking for
    I did use the Amazon capsule this time when I add  HTML code into the Amazon capsule, where it says Add Description in URL Amazon URL or ASIN or ISBN I am sure I am still doing it wrong, because it does not display any image and it says that no product is found,
    Could u please b so kind to tell me where a video or the specific tutorial just for this is located?
    I have not found it anywhere, thank you thank you so much
    Thank you

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this
      1. 0
        aHappierLifeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so very much