jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Google +1 button

1. Peggy W profile image91
    Peggy Wposted 4 years ago

When I sign in to see Adsense earnings, there is a recommendation to add the +1 button by copying a code.

I was under the impression that HP did this for us.  If wrong...where do we paste the code? 

1. Dale Hyde profile image87
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HP does put the Google+ button on the hubs, however, if I am not mistaken, it will not and is not on the new hub layouts. The reason given by HP was that not enough people clicked it and used it.

I just checked one of my recipe hubs, which is on the new format, and there is no Google+ button, just the Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest buttons are available.

1. Peggy W profile image91
        Peggy Wposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!  I just wanted to be sure that I was not missing out on something.  Appreciate your feedback as well as Cagsil's.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

Hey Peggy, I remember seeing that before. I don't remember what I did to get rid of it though.

You don't have to enter the code on HubPages. It's for other locations.

3. Jeff Gamble profile image81
    Jeff Gambleposted 4 years ago

We need HP to bring back the + button

1. CMHypno profile image89
      CMHypnoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

+1 Give us back our button!

4. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 4 years ago

I don't know about the rest of you, but I manage to use G+ just fine without built-in buttons.  And according to a post by admin, that's what their stats were showing them and that's why they dropped the button from the layout.

1. janderson99 profile image87
      janderson99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Why offend the the Mighty G
      Bring back the G+
      Google will love you forever!