jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

How Often are Stats and Scores Updated

1. RGraf profile image85
    RGrafposted 7 years ago

I was just curious how often all the stats and scores are updated.  I will have received comments on a hub but it won't show any visitors for quite some time.  Is it every hour?  Just wondering on how it all works.

1. bhoge profile image56
      bhogeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think every one hour scores will be updated big_smile

2. compu-smart profile image79
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It should not take long at all!  well less than an hour!

2. TravelMonkey profile image60
    TravelMonkeyposted 7 years ago

I too would like to know when the scores are updated also, when scores on your hubs are updated?

1. compu-smart profile image79
      compu-smartposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hubscores  and hubbers scores change all the time! there is no specific amount of  time for the changes to take place! it and goes up and it goes down..,,,,,try not to worry too much about it and just enjoy the ride!

1. rmshdc profile image60
        rmshdcposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree with compu-smart. stop bothering abt when it updates concentrate on creating hubs!

3. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

RGraf, watching the scores will make you crazy
    Or in my case crazier.
    I've seen scores rise or fall 17+ points in just a few hours, so I stopped yelling at my computer and tried to ignore it.
    Go with what compu-smart said.
    BTW rmshdc, is that Ganesha in your avatar?

1. gbrgn profile image84
      gbrgnposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I asked the same question about the stats a few weeks ago.  Hub scores are so erratic from hour to hour that its not worth watching them. Write good content, promote your site and watch your hub hover between 60 to 90 points in one day.

Now I no longer pay much attention to my scores, it's not worth the hassle. Use the google analytics service. It updates daily and it gives a lot of information.

4. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

Yes, I agree with using google analytics it helps with knowing about traffic, and  just continue to write more hubs.