jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Why don't we just support each other to help boost our earnings?

1. profile image60
    attainment3649posted 4 years ago

with there being so many hubbers i dont see why we just dont all come together and  help each other make money. if 40,000 of us supported the ads on each other pages then that would be $40 a day right?

1. SimeyC profile image90
      SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The problem with that is that all 40000 hubbers would have their Adsense accounts closed - 'circle' clicking like that is against Google's TOS

1. profile image60
        attainment3649posted 4 years ago in reply to this

all okay. So im I not allowed to click on some else's ads. I thought that was apart of the being in a community

1. SimeyC profile image90
          SimeyCposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No - it can get you banned from Google Adsense for life even if you legitimately want to know what the Ad is about. Best not to do it to be safe!

2. Randy Godwin profile image93
          Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Think again!  Once you lose your Adsense account you won't likely get it back.  Perhaps the HP Learning Center is the best place for you to learn this stuff before you screw up yours or others accounts by doing something strongly prohibited.

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

2. incomeguru profile image89
    incomeguruposted 4 years ago

Don't ever try this unethical act, as it can get your adsense account banned. Believe me, if you appeal, you can never win Google for going against their TOS.

working