jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (11 posts)

What is your daily total traffic

1. Patkay profile image89
    Patkayposted 4 years ago

What is the average of your total daily traffic to all your hubs? Mine is usually 1,000 hub views but today I have hit 1,500 views and counting.

1. Daughter Of Maat profile image98
      Daughter Of Maatposted 4 years ago in reply to this

HA! I wish I could get close to that. My record has been 433!!

Patkayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Daughter Of Maat, I am sure you will come to that and more. It is just a matter of time. Thanks for responding.

2. 0
      Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It varies. There have been times when I've hit 10,000 hits per day for a month or two and there have been periods where I've done 250 hits per day. it's constantly changing.

Sophia Angelique, what a drastic change? Do you have any idea what causes it to fluctuate? Mine is almost predictable.

Thanks for contributing. Wishing you more traffic on your way.

1. 0
          Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes, if a topic trends, then one will have a lot of hits while it trends. If a topic is seasonal, then it will have a lot of hits while it's in season.

I see your point. Thanks for your response.

2. tamron profile image62
    tamronposted 4 years ago

My blog gets that many views sometimes more.  I think it has to do with writing on same topic and linking them all together.  I noticed you write about computer stuff.  One topic here on hubpages.  I write on random subjects.

I followed you just now because I am having computer problems.  I also have Ms word 2007 I can't figure out how to get the fonts to stay the same size.  If I paste a sentence that is smaller or bigger I have to keep adjusting the font over and over again.  What a pain!

My fan keep speeding up and slowing down and when the computer is on for a while it loads pages so dang gone slow I can scream.

On hubpages I get between 200 to 300 views with now 75 hubs.

I don't really worry about how much traffic I am getting because the article that don't get much traffic earns me way more then the ones that get a lot of traffic.

The word count don't really matter either.  My shorter articles earn more than my long researched article so go figure.

tamron, computers can be frustrating at times. Being a technician, I am finding myself trying to alleviate these frustrations from computer users. I agree with the points you have arised above. Thanks and all the best.

3. Bedbugabscond profile image88
    Bedbugabscondposted 4 years ago

Patkay, I checked out your page and am now your follower as well. I really like your niche, and you seem to know a lot about it. I have so few views I am embarrassed to say how many I get. I can see why you get so many views, you write on great topics that most of us could learn from. Congrats.

Bedbugabscond, you don't have to be ashamed of your views. I have checked some of your hubs and they are well writen and informative. So, it is just a matter of time and your views will double and triple tremendously.

Thanks a lot.

working