jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

The letters of texts suddenly became very small

1. franciaonline profile image80
    franciaonlineposted 8 years ago

I need help on how to restore the texts of my hubs to their original font. They have been very reader-friendly but suddenly they just became very small, as in, FONT no. 8!
    The older persons like me who read my hubs have got to look very closely at the pages to be able to read. Help please!

1. Paraglider profile image87
      Paragliderposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I checked your three most recent hubs and they seemed normal, mostly paragraph text. Maybe it's fixed itself?

These are good informative hubs, by the way. I recommend anyone reading this to take a look. I've joined your fan club to keep updated.

1. franciaonline profile image80
        franciaonlineposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi paraglider,
        Thanks for taking a look at my hubs and joining my fan club.

My hubs, as of this writing, are still in very small fonts and I'm waiting patiently for them to get back to the normal font. I don't know how to correct the fonts that's why I posted a "cry for help" at this forum. I don't know if I have pressed a key unknowingly and changed the font by accident. It's a pity that I have to look too closely at  the screen as I write this reply
        I am waiting for some "HELP" from Hubpages.

2. StefanMDP profile image64
    StefanMDPposted 8 years ago

Maybe the problem is in your browser.

In the toolbar click on:

View>>Font Size

and select:

Normal (on Firefox)
    Medium (on IE)

Hope this help smile

3. franciaonline profile image80
    franciaonlineposted 8 years ago

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for replying to my need for help. You're right, the problem was in my browser. But it was not the fonts that were a problem. It was the "zoom in" "zoom out" command. I'm fine now.

franciaonline

working