jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (16 posts)

SERIOUS Problem, very sudden onset

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
    DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago

Hi-
       I was working on an article, published it, then opened a new tab to read e-mail.

When I tried to go back, the Hub Pages tab was blank, with a Google "broken link" message.

Hitting 'refresh' brought up a generic white page, with no graphics; text-only, all of which was slammed to the left margin.

I closed the browser, (IE) and opened a different one (Firefox).

Hub Pages took a while to load, and with the same text-only results.  When I tried to sign in, I got a "404" error message.  I was finally able to sign in, but my account page is all text, and all jumbled up with text overlapping text.

Better have the engineers put on overtime... wink

OK--hmm... welll... in the time it took me to post this, it seems to have been resolved..  That was WAY weird!  Sorry to bother y'all...  but--actually--this is not the first time I've seen this happen.....

1. miss_jkim profile image82
      miss_jkimposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Nope, it's totally messed up. I hope they get it fixed really soon.

2. paradigmsearch profile image89
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

Yep, it's not you.

Format has gone wacko, but all the links still seem to work.

I was thinking upgrade switch-over, but someone else speculated something more sinister...

3. paradigmsearch profile image89

We are back! big_smile

4. paradigmsearch profile image89

Hubs are still squirrelly, but most else now looks ok.

5. paradigmsearch profile image89

Hubs are ok now, too. Chrome and firefox.

1. ThePracticalMommy profile image93
      ThePracticalMommyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Mine aren't loading correctly yet, in Chrome...

6. leahlefler profile image98
    leahleflerposted 4 years ago

Hubs are still wacky on my end - IE and Chrome.

7. paradigmsearch profile image89

Everythings gone wacko here again as well.

8. paradigmsearch profile image89
  9. profile image0
    Ghost32posted 4 years ago

I can't even get the first Start A New Hub page to take down the data.  Typing in a title does NOT put ANYTHING into the URL line.  If all lines are typed in manually, the CONTINUE button dumps the batch and goes back to 100% white space.  Tried IE and Firefox, no diff.

10. profile image0
    summerberrieposted 4 years ago

Everything is going berserk here, too. I Came here looking to see if I had company. hmm

11. moonlake profile image86
    moonlakeposted 4 years ago

Happen to me too. I thought it was my computer. It even wiggled like the icon apps on the iphone. Just glad it's not my computer.

12. mary615 profile image93
    mary615posted 4 years ago

I thought my computer had gone crazy about an hour ago.  I couldn't do anything!  I cleared the cache, shut down, came back, still nothing.  Then all of a sudden everything was back!  Never saw that before; pretty scary!

13. Astra Nomik profile image81
    Astra Nomikposted 4 years ago

Microsoft browsers were not viewing the hubs correctly. We were only seeing text, no graphics, no ads. And if we couldn't see them, neither could the public.

Good news. Firefox can load pages perfectly. How? No idea.

Also seeing a lot of blue arrows on lots of my hubs in the last few hours. Never saw so many. Are these things related? Wonder is it just me, or a full moon? LOL.

I know most days things work brilliantly, so we know everyone is trying to fix it.

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image92
      DzyMsLizzyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

At the time I had the issue, I tried both IE and Firefox--same problem with both browsers..Firefox did NOT load any better...You must have come in on FF just at the problem was resolved...

working