jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Deleting Hubs

1. M K Paul profile image47
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

I had one older account and this is my new account.I want to shift my hubs from my older to new one.So when we try to delete a hub, a message will come that your hub will permanently deleted within 24 hrs.But for my case ,I had deleted some of my hubs from previous profile, but after more than 48 hrs, when I try to post it here in new profile, it shows that my hubs are duplicate.Please help to solve my problem.

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That's because the duplicate filter checks to see whether the Hub is still showing up in the search engines.  You can't republish until they have cleared, which can take a couple of weeks.

2. 2uesday profile image87
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

You have deleted them from your account but they are probably still showing in search engines. Maybe that is what is causing you to get this duplicate problem, in which case you may need to wait until that is no longer happening. There might be ways to speed this process up, but I cannot recall how you would do it.

If someone has copied them while they were published on here; when you try to re-publish in a new account that might also cause the duplicate message to appear.

3. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

You can remove articles from Google here http://support.google.com/webmasters/bi … wer=164734  Not sure how long it takes.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was informed yesterday that this would remove the links from Google within a 24 hour period. Not sure as I have not ever used this tool myself. But that would be much quicker than simply waiting the previous posts to "disappear" from Google search.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
        Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes it is supposed to expedite the matter somewhat, which is good because I'm thinking about pulling a bunch of my hubs too, Dale. smile

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
          Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I have the page bookmarked, Randy, for extreme measures, lol. I have not committed to that yet.

4. M K Paul profile image47
    M K Paulposted 4 years ago

Thanks all for your useful comments

working