jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Recipe capsule

1. Pamela99 profile image84
    Pamela99posted 4 years ago

I have written a complete hub and for some reason the Instructions in the recipe capsule won't appear. The rest of the hub is perfect. I am clueless as to what to do about this problem.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Pamela99 Sorry to hear about the problems you are experiencing.

We would love to help you, but need a bit more information.

Please read the FAQ post for reporting Bugs (URL follows), and let us know if the troubleshooting steps (clearing cache, etc) do not resolve the issue you are experiencing.

It appears you are using an older version of Firefox, so my first suggestion is to upgrade to Firefox 13.

If you are still having problems, please provide a screenshot and other documentation of the circumstances under which the problem occurs.

Bug reporting FAQ (includes cache clearing instructions)
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

1. Pamela99 profile image84
        Pamela99posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Matthew,

I did email the Hubpage team but didn't hear anything back. Since I had the hub open, I finally decided to delete the whole recipe capsule and retype a new one. Even though that took some time, everything worked fine. I still have no idea why that happened in the first place, but I was happy to finally get the hub posted. Thanks for your suggestions.
        Pam

1. Matthew Meyer profile image78
          Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

@Pamela99 Glad it is now working for you and sorry for the additional work it took.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

2. Pamela99 profile image84
    Pamela99posted 4 years ago

Thanks so much.

Closed to reply

working