FIXED: Statistics a bit delayed

Jump to Last Post 1-15 of 15 discussions (35 posts)
  1. sjwigglywoo profile image67
    sjwigglywooposted 11 years ago

Has anyone else noticed there are no updates on statistics for the past 5 hours?

1. Sally's Trove profile image77
      Sally's Troveposted 11 years agoin reply to this

I've been wondering about this, too. Things may not be well in hubland.

1. paradigmsearch profile image60
        paradigmsearchposted 11 years agoin reply to this

They're probably kind of busy... big_smile

You are such an optimist. Good for the soul. smile

I try... lol

2. Matthew Meyer profile image72
      Matthew Meyerposted 11 years agoin reply to this

There was a delay for a bit, but we should be caught up and running normally again. 

Please let us know if you do see a bug.
      http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99079

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 11 years agoin reply to this

You might consider closing this thread to reply if the problem has been fixed. wink

2. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 11 years ago

My statistics page hasn't changed in the last several hours. It is still showing the traffic I was receiving at 10am this morning.

3. Aficionada profile image80
    Aficionadaposted 11 years ago

I just now saw the 5 hour time lag and came here to see if anyone had any news.  Curious situation.

4. paradigmsearch profile image60
    paradigmsearchposted 11 years ago

As far as I'm concerned, as long as the hubs are up and running, nothing else matters. big_smile

5. sjwigglywoo profile image67

Having probs with several sites today, thought perhaps it was just me getting lost in this cyberland

Who knows...? Maybe they'll be media reports in awhile that the US has been under cyber-attack for the last several hours.

6. Aficionada profile image80
    Aficionadaposted 11 years ago

The Last Updated time has been Updated to 6 hours.

@Paradigmsearch:  maybe there actually is a cyber-attack as retribution for the White House leaks?

7. Sally's Trove profile image77
    Sally's Troveposted 11 years ago

Stats haven't updated for the most of this day.

8. profile image0
    DigbyAdamsposted 11 years ago

I just checked Google Analytics and I'm not seeing any change there as well.

9. Bedbugabscond profile image93
    Bedbugabscondposted 11 years ago

Lol, I must be out of it. I did not even notice that! Aha, my last updated section says 6 hours. Thanks for being so observant!

10. sjwigglywoo profile image67

Wow after all that I had  whopping, draw dropping, eye rubbing wait for it......... 3 visits!!!!! pafffttt back to the drawing board!

LOL, HP updated and I went down 40 views from this morning.

Hey Sally,

My statistic page changed by 1 view compared to what it was from this morning. lol

11. Daughter Of Maat profile image94
    Daughter Of Maatposted 11 years ago

Wow, my stats haven't updated all day until just now. My views for the past 24 hours went up 5, then 10, then down 12 all in about 7 minutes... wow

12. Randy Godwin profile image61
    Randy Godwinposted 11 years ago

And my Amazon account hasn't updated today either.  mad  Something is not right in Hubland.  sad 

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/6186572.jpg

I don't do much Amazon business, but my account stats have changed today compared to yesterday. smile

1. Randy Godwin profile image61
        Randy Godwinposted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hmmm.  Mine was last updated on the 18th, Ray.  Usually it only lags a day, but I suppose it will eventually catch up.  Not that I'm kicking asp on sales or anything. smile

That's okay Randy. I just checked on my statistics again and it hasn't changed yet again.

Still stuck. Whatever engineers did, didn't solve the problem.

A lot of glitchy stuff on the hub these days, Ray.  I noticed I've earned almost nothing on Adsense today.  As I said, something is wacky on the stats.  They'll probably get it all straightened out soon, but I always look for some lost earnings when this happens.  sad

Yeah I know Randy. The new layout doesn't seem to be an advantage for earnings.

However, I made changes to my hubs- all of them(109) about a week ago and then they released the new design, so I have no clue whether or not, my changes will be effective with the new design.

My adsense account would reflect that the new design and the changes I made, are not working well enough. sad

Ha!  Things have been so crewed up here lately I find it hard to even care anymore, Ray.  I'm certainly not going to create any sales oriented hubs no time soon.  My little blogger account out shines all of my hubs here some days with just 2 articles on it. At least I get some $3.00+ Adsense clicks there occasionally. 

Google seems to be ticked off at HP these days but Bing and Yahoo are making up the difference a bit now on some of my hubs.  Who knows what's going on anymore?  I have little faith in any of the affiliates at the moment, especially HPads and EBay.  smile

And why do you think I haven't written anything new here. wink

13. sjwigglywoo profile image67

I have a list of those little chilly blue arrows, I was actually beginning to enjoy the heat of the red ones! Sigh.....

14. paradigmsearch profile image60

Not only have my HP stats updated, google just gave me a penny click. It's a wonderful day...

15. paradigmsearch profile image60

And as far as traffic goes, mine seems fine. Maybe even up a little. My perturbations are with Adsense and that 1-cent click. I haven't seen one of those in quite awhile.

You will get very few Adsense clicks when you use HPads, Para.  I took them off and the Adsense clicks returned.  Not as much as they once were, but still, you never know when you'll get a few nice ones.  smile

I switched back to G.A on the first of June to see what's going on with them. So far, it's been OK. Hoping today is not the start of a new trend.

By-the-by, someone posted on another thread that HP no longer shows the one adsense ad any more when on hpads. All adsense ads now seen are high-bidder ads through hpads. I do not know if the poster is correct about this.

Update.

I found the thread. It was temporary. It is now back.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/99464

2. Randy Godwin profile image61

No, they replaced the missing ad according to staff.  And yes, Adsense today is the pits.  Each new day is an adventure here on the hub as far as earnings and traffic are concerned.  smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)