having real issues with the hubpages team

1. Stephen Crowley profile image61
    Stephen Crowleyposted 4 years ago

First of all, if you are reading this as part of the hubs team, do not send another automated response email to this thread.. Please actually read what i am saying.

You are refusing to publish yet another hub and again a lack of a clear reason exists.

My hub at http://stephencrowley.hubpages.com/hub/ … -TV-or-Not

here is a section of that email I received stating why its unpublished, and I have added my comments to it:

Overly Promotional means that your Hub:

*Solely or excessively promotes another site
    nope, mentions a few brands, no link, general text on 3D TVs, only links are in amazon capsule

*Links more than 2 times to a single domain
    nope, no links in the text

*Gives a short teaser and a link to "read more" or "continue"

*Links to a page that contains largely the same content as your Hub
    Do you refer to the hubs I link to, other people's hubs in the links capsule? If not, nope, and if so, I am not using your suggest links feature and that feature suggests no issue with hub linking.

*Contains an RSS feed that directs to the same site as a link within the body of the Hub

*Has excessive Amazon or EBay capsules
    Nope, 1 capsule... 6 items. are the descriptions a problem?

I am hoping that a hubpages moderator does read the hub and respond after giving it some thought. Thanks in advance for the thought.

2. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 4 years ago

If your Hub or Question has been moderated, please refer to the email that was sent to you for further explanation. You can refer to the Learning Center for additional information on Hub moderations. If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained. Thank you for your understanding.

Closed to reply