Jason, your response did not help

1. Stephen Crowley profile image60
    Stephen Crowleyposted 4 years ago

Yet again, an auto response, try again, i will keep posting until you decide to read my post and respond; also has been sent to team@hubpages.com:

First of all, if you are reading this as part of the hubs team, do not send another automated response email to this thread.. Please actually read what i am saying.

You are refusing to publish yet another hub and again a lack of a clear reason exists.

My hub at http://stephencrowley.hubpages.com/hub/ … -TV-or-Not

here is a section of that email I received stating why its unpublished, and I have added my comments to it:

Overly Promotional means that your Hub:

*Solely or excessively promotes another site
    nope, mentions a few brands, no link, general text on 3D TVs, only links are in amazon capsule

*Links more than 2 times to a single domain
    nope, no links in the text

*Gives a short teaser and a link to "read more" or "continue"

*Links to a page that contains largely the same content as your Hub
    Do you refer to the hubs I link to, other people's hubs in the links capsule? If not, nope, and if so, I am not using your suggest links feature and that feature suggests no issue with hub linking.

*Contains an RSS feed that directs to the same site as a link within the body of the Hub

*Has excessive Amazon or EBay capsules
    Nope, 1 capsule... 6 items. are the descriptions a problem?

I am hoping that a hubpages moderator does read the hub and respond after giving it some thought. Thanks in advance for the thought.

Closed to reply