jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone heard anymore about Become an Edit Feature Beta Tester

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I signed up for it but haven't seen anymore post on the topic.  If you didn't see this post it was a feature hubpages wanted to try where we can get suggested edits from other hubbers.

I was wondering if we are going to get this feature or it was forgotten about?

1. Dale Hyde profile image86
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I am not familiar with that. I do know I have seen the "exteme makeover" forum topic. I think that is the name, and that others will review and make recommendations for hubs.

2. paradigmsearch profile image91
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I know of what you speak.

HP is probably still too busy fighting off the slime spam attacks to get back to normal routine yet.

2. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Knol had a feature that people could suggest edits and it was completely private.

You could choose to make the edits or choose not to edit your article.  It was great for getting fresh content,grammar and spelling errors you can even suggest a link to the content.

Since the hubpage community is awesome and friendly and willing to help other hubbers I think it would be a great feature.

3. Marcy Goodfleisch profile image93
    Marcy Goodfleischposted 4 years ago

I saw it a few weeks ago, and I didn't have a chance to reply, but now it's not posted.  I agree, Tamron - it would be a great addition to the community.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I signed up as well, but haven't heard anything more about it.

5. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 4 years ago

Maybe hubpages changed their mind.  I know that feature worked well at Knol.  It could only help hubpages and the hubbers.