jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Need some feedback on my hubs

1. sonison profile image76
    sonisonposted 4 years ago

Hello old hubbers,

I have written my first 9 hubs at HP and most of them are poems, so can I have some feedback for my hubs?

Your feedback would be highly appreciated.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages, Sonison smile I read the following Hub ...

--> http://sonison.hubpages.com/hub/How-to- … ood-mentor

Writing online requires careful 'presentation' to the audience. Your Hub provides good tips but - too much text tends to make the reader go cross-eyed. Keep your text 6-8 lines long then start a new paragraph, White space makes it easy to read. Photo's, video's, polls, are important to add to your Hub. They help towards keeping 'interest' of your reader and prolong their stay on your page. Read the information at HP 'Learning Center' for further tips. smile

1. sonison profile image76
      sonisonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

That was a great observation and good suggestion. I am really thankful for this. God bless you.

3. sonison profile image76
    sonisonposted 4 years ago

I need some more responses. Is anyone there? It would be highly appreciated.

4. Millionaire Tips profile image90
    Millionaire Tipsposted 4 years ago

I agree with Dame Scribe, reading the same hub.  Looks like you haven't taken her advice yet.

Use different text capsules to break up the writing into different ideas. Use subheaders for each section.  All those words crammed together makes it difficult to read, and most people won't even bother to try.

Break up the paragraphs to make them smaller.

Add other things - photos (you can find copyright free photos from creativecommons.org.), polls, videos, and other capsules to add visual interest.

Reread your hub to make sure the information is presented in an organized manner.