jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

How long does it take to draw traffic to your hub page?

1. 0
    Gelbeeposted 4 years ago

I've been on here close to a year now. Granted I have not published much. But recently I have published 2 poem's of which I have had absolutely NO RESPONSES to. I have tried to add the Summary, and it continue's to show that I don't have one my latter post. what am I doing wrong, that no one has made any comment's to my poem's? I have added the appropriate tag's I think to draw attention.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

The Learning Center can not only take you step-by-step through all the parts of building a Hub, but also has info on getting traffic.

3. 0
    DigbyAdamsposted 4 years ago

I'm not sure if poetry hubs or writing ever gets a lot of traffic or comments. Have you been reading other fiction on HubPages and leaving comments on writing that you enjoy? That might be a good way to network with other Fiction Hubbers.

4. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

BTW You do not appear to have a comments box on one of your poems.

5. Living Well Now profile image79
    Living Well Nowposted 4 years ago

I agree with DigbyAdams, you have to network with other Hubbers. Sharing in and out of Hubpages goes a long way too.

6. mega1 profile image80
    mega1posted 4 years ago

When I first joined HP I had not many views until I started coming to the forums and communicating with other hubbers.  Then I started sharing on FB and Twitter and also added a signature to my emails linking to all my internet places.  That really helps.  Over time, people follow you, you follow them back.  The more you interact with others on and offline in a positive and upbeat way, the more traffic you will get -  it is the INTERnet, after all!  lol  btw, whenever I complain about anything, traffic falls off! in public and in private too!

1. Dale Hyde profile image88
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Lol, you have noticed this too, the drop when one speaks out. smile

1. 0
        Gelbeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yes Dale....

1. 0
          Gelbeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I did not realize that I did not have an open comment box..not quite sure how to fix that, but I'll have to look at it again...

I thank you all for the feedback, it's been very helpful...I do try to visit other's hub's and make comment's..maybe not enough...