Newbie looking for help

1. 0
    skookumposted 4 years ago

Hello all,
    I would like to request an experience hubber to give me some advice on the 3 Hubs I have written. I am not getting much traffic and I am very green to blogging.

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 4 years ago

Welcome to HubPages smile I read the following Hub

--> … ion-Career

It provides good information though you don't need to add too much of your personal opinions, about the topic. For me, I usually write down 'key' points in point form, then write a final copy with the key points included and very little of my own opinions, unless it's a personal experience Try to provide a Hub that answers the 5 W's and How. Traffic is dependent on YOUR efforts. Do a search here on HP, above left side search bar, for 'generate traffic, promotion tips, etc.' that will help you. Lots of information available and its you that has to do the work. smile

1. 0
      skookumposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for taking the time to write good advice. As  you know I am very new but I enjoy writing. I will try to not to add my personal experience as you suggest. I have virtually have no traffic on my site. I will look up at some hubs to see how to generate traffic.

thanks again!