jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

My adsense earnings differ from Google Adsense Statistic Page?

1. Mellonyy profile image80
    Mellonyyposted 4 years ago

On my Google Adsense Statistic Page no estimated earnings is shown? Is this normal? I see only page RPM report instead.

1. Dale Hyde profile image85
      Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would suggest that you publish more hubs and then start reviewing your stats as this will give you a much better perspective. From the one hub you have published it appears that you may have quite a bit of more insight along the same lines to create a group of hubs based on a similar theme.

1. Mellonyy profile image80
        Mellonyyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is very strange but in the last 5-6 months my earnings from this hub started  to increase . I did very little promoting work on this hub, hoping that it is impossible to make some money with it, so got to work on my own blogs/ sites. It is very interesting but from my -6-7 own sites I make 0.50 - 0.60 cents per month ( mainly from adsense).Until now( i meant June) I've made 0.40 cents from this hub and started staring at my adsense statistic page.On my earning dashboard here I see I make 0.03-0.006 cents almost every day( for the last months), but on Google adsense page I see only page RPM report.no earning statistic, WHY ?

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 4 years ago

You have one hub. What kind of earnings are you expecting?

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 4 years ago in reply to this

And we're done in one.

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

working