jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What is Your Favorite Social Bookmarking Tool?

1. 0
    multimasteryposted 7 years ago

Right now I'm digging Onlywire.com.  It enables me to bookmark to over a dozen different social bookmarking sites in Just One Click ~ for Free!

1. Stacie L profile image89
      Stacie Lposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hey i'llcheck it out. if it does save me time i'm for it.smile

2. 0
      terrygposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The secret to social bookmarking is not to leave a footprint.

Using such a service allows you to social bookmark every new page you come across. The search engine bot will see a pattern developing and therefore will count your links low.

It defeats the purpose. You leave a footprint that is easily picked up. There are of course ways around this.

3. pariprashneno profile image60
      pariprashnenoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I do use OnlyWire, it's a very useful tool. Apart from that I use socialmarker too, it's not like onlywire but it's more real and good. I cannot do without it. It's free and worth trying.

2. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 7 years ago

I really like Tagfoot.

I even wrote a hub about it.

1. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
      B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I tried tagfoot, based on your hub. I'm not all that active, but I enjoy checking out the things that other tagfoot members share.

3. 0
    multimasteryposted 7 years ago

Never heard of Tagfoot I'll have to see about that one!

4. sabrebIade profile image84
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Someone told me when I first started out doing SEO to never fall into a pattern.
    Change things up.
    Personally I don't do the "100 different IDs on 100 different social sites" thing but I know people that do.
    I actually get more traffic from here at Hubpages than I do Social Sites. The only site close is Stumbleupon. And I only contact them when a Hub is first created.
    Autopinger and Ping-O-Matic seem to do much better. I ping them when I update a Hub.