jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Will my adsense CPC affect hubpages ad program earning

1. njmanura profile image87
    njmanuraposted 4 years ago

Recently google smart priced my adsense account :-(. Will this affect my hubpages ad program earnings. I know that this will affect the adsense earnings coming from hubpages. Thanks in advance

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 4 years ago

For the AdSense ads that are incorporated into the HubPages ad program and which are part of those overall payments, those should still be identified as going to HubPages overall and not your direct account, so those shouldn't be effected.

But for the ad block that does reside outside that program that is credited directly to you, I would think it would effect those.

3. njmanura profile image87

Thanks Relache
    But i have noticed around 40 percent drop in my ad program earnings this month. Is it normal during this period of month.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You're going into Summer. Traffic is likely to drop because less people will be home. Not everyone goes online from a mobile device.

If your hubs(subjects/topics) are targeted to a specific audience which is online a lot on average, then you'll maintain traffic. Otherwise, you'll likely lose traffic.

Not to mention, Google GOD and it's tomfoolery.

4. njmanura profile image87

Can hubpages access my average adsense cpc values from my account.