jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1 Holiday Hub and 1 group of hubs

1. mortaine profile image70
    mortaineposted 7 years ago

OK, I'm looking for feedback on these hubs:

1) Naughty Christmas Carols - I know this one will be a big hit, so why did its hubscore drop from 50 to 49 right after it was published? This happens to most of my hubs. Why is that?

2) Reviews of Kindle Free Samples - this is a hubpages project I'm trying out. I don't know if it'll be any good; I'd like opinions on it. Basically, I read the free samples available for Amazon's Kindle and review the samples. Not the books-- just the samples. Based on criteria like whether or not the sample gave me a good idea of what I should expect in the book, or made me want to buy the rest of the book. The reviews themselves are brief with just the review and a link to the book's page on Amazon. Should I be smushing these reviews into 1 single hub, or does it work to have them spaced out? I kind of wanted them separate because as I finish reading a sample, I want to be able to just post a new hub, rather than go in and edit what will surely be a very long and eventually unweildy hub.

In particular, any suggestions for how to organize the Kindle sample hub project would be really, really appreciated.

2. mhei profile image78
    mheiposted 7 years ago

Hi Mortaine!

Checked your hubs.  Pretty neat for using back links, pictures and videos. smile

Just add more text and align some pictures or amazon capsules to the right, but altogether, your hubs are great.  Keep on writing.  smile

mortaineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How do I align to the right? I can't get any HTML or hub formatting to work on my hubs. I read in the help pages that I should be able to change the color of the modules, but I can't even do that.

3. Whitney05 profile image67
    Whitney05posted 7 years ago

you can only change color of the modules that are aligned to the right.
    To align to the right you'll want to use the arrow buttons in the top right of the capsule.

mortaineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

OH!!! *facepalms*