Research: People who believe their sins are forgiven Cheat more...

1. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 4 years ago

QUOTE:  "Last year, in the International Journal for the Psychology of Religion, Prof Shariff reported that undergraduate students were more likely to cheat when they believe in a forgiving God than a punishing God."

QUOTE: Why criminals believe in heaven: People who trust in redemption more likely to break the law than those who think there's a hell. Research in the US finds higher crime rates in nations where most people believe in punishment in the afterlife

Well that rather puts a bit of a contradiction to the Christian claim that they don't sin as much as atheists do. Of course, the atheist criminal population per capita is the lowest in the world. Christian criminal population per capita is very high... Now we know why. People who believe that they are forgiven do more bad things... … liefs.html

2. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

So a forgiving Christian religion is......*** I shall murder...thats OK, My faith priest will gimme 10 hail Mary's and call me in the morning and its all Ok in the afterlife?***

F*** that, I shall stick to my beliefs.