jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

HP Program and Amazon

1. charliegrumples profile image69
    charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago

Due to the plunge (again), I'm thinking of trying a new strategy .. instead of piling hubs under one account I'm planning to create several small accounts each with around 10 hubs but each on a very specific topic ... Now, as the HP programme does not accumulate, there is no point in using that so it will be adsense only financially .. However, what happens to Amazon links on these hubs .. would I get any commission? I know that has changed recently but have lost track of what that would mean for me.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, Amazon is still better for sales than the mysterious Ebay program.  And the same for Adsense if you can get organic traffic to your hubs.  HPads and Ebay are okay if one gets little traffic from either of the aforementioned programs, but that's all.  Just my opinion. smile

2. 0
      Ghaelachposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Charlie.
      Now lets see if I've got it right.
      This new account that has two hubs, it is still with HP but under which name are they run under??
      Is each niche under a different name or are they sub-names with Charliegrumples??
      I think you've got the makings of a good hub if it all works out for you. I'm not sure what is going on at the moment but I've had another all time high. Just touched 110 although I am a where that it is nowhere near your super highs. Charlie keep us informed of how things go.
      LOL Ghaelach

2. charliegrumples profile image69
    charliegrumplesposted 4 years ago

ok .. set a new hub up for a specific niche topic .. 2 hubs so far and on page 3 of the big G within an hour .. good start but time will tell I guess