jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Now I Get It!!!!

1. Nell Rose profile image91
    Nell Roseposted 4 years ago

I was checking out my hubs in google search just like I always do to see if there were anybody copying them, and I noticed something odd in my summary under a hub, nothing to do with copying by the way:

Fear of blah blah blah  Simple and Effective Ideas ยท Fear of blah blah Stop your Fear with these Simple and... by Nell Rose. Obnoxious Personality ...

I replaced the main words with blah blah to so as not to promote my hub, but do you SEE?  look by the,  and...by Nell Rose. Obnoxious Personality!!! I thought, WHAT?? then clicked on it to see why it was there, and would you believe my hub was showing in topics right next to a hub that was called, wait for it, Obnoxious Personality something or other. Google has them all mixed up on the search and it looks like I am being called Obnoxious! Well, bluster fluff.....how dare they? well maybe I am but..... so what on earth else is out there floating around in the google hemisphere? How to cook mushrooms by satanic psycho?

2. 2uesday profile image91
    2uesdayposted 4 years ago

I just wanted to say - oh no you are not and how dare they. smile

3. CASE1WORKER profile image86
    CASE1WORKERposted 4 years ago

Absolute rotters the lot of them!

4. Gordon Hamilton profile image95
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 4 years ago

Very strange - but a clear misrepresentation of the facts, Nell! smile

(I am now off to Google everything I have ever written about cooking mushrooms...)

5. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

For awhile there awhile back google was randomly picking someone's comment and using it as my hub summary. Needless to say, that didn't work out too well... Fortunately that seems to have stopped.