Proxy Site Stealing Content? Or what?

1. melbel profile image94
    melbelposted 4 years ago

I'm finding this site that appears to be a proxy (that's what it looks like to me) that has a LOT of my hubs. The thing is that it's appearing in Google search.

Here's a sample google search term that turns up my hub and this proxy site:

"That said, I'm sure it's incredibly helpful for those who work in fields (marketing) where there's a need to see how" … in+fields+(marketing)+where+there%27s+a+need+to+see+how%22

^^I know a "Let Me Google That For You" link is meant to be condescending, so I'm sorry about that. I don't mean to insult anyone, it's just the best way I could think of to clean up the url.

After that search runs, click: show omitted results (or whatever it says) to see the weird proxy thing that's going on.

This site seriously shows up in the search results for like 50% of the hubs I look for. (I'm on a DMCA spree right now.)

What do I do about a site like this? I filed a DMCA anyway, but it seriously looks like a proxy. I don't like/understand how it's showing up in Google search, though.

Anyone have an idea?

1. Living Well Now profile image79
      Living Well Nowposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi melbel,

Your link is malformed wink

It's a proxy site. Jason from the HP staff commented on it here: … ost2077611

You're safe.