jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

About earning on Hub pages

1. Anju Arya profile image60
    Anju Aryaposted 4 years ago

How many days have you earned in the money   from being published your first Hub?"

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sadly, poems and stories do not earn a lot of money online.

Anju Aryaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to response to me. I write poems mostly but now I am being prepare to write informative hubs also. I want to congratulate you for getting the 100 scores.

2. johnakc profile image58
    johnakcposted 4 years ago

Actually earning on hubpages is not easy but it needs lots of hard work.

First to write good, authentic and informative hubs on a particular topic.

Then promote those hubs over the internet, and for that you must know SEO and SMO techniques.

Then you can expect to earn money on hubs.

There are cases where author write so good article that many people like it and share themselves through facebook, twitter, etc and you get traffic to your hubs.

By the way I have not tried to earn money on hub pages yet, as I am busy in my work itself.

You said true johnake. It is not so east to earn on Hubpages but I am trying. I do not know more about technological system but learning step by step. Thanks to reply.

3. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

My poems here have earned me nothing! I find it very hard making money on HubPages but still say this is the best site for doing so! Good luck!

Thanks Bard of Ely to reply me. Are your visitors not increasing about your poems. Views also increase your earning partially.

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
        Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, my poems here have never done well, and I have stopped posting any here. Yes, they get a few views and comments when I first publish them but their hubscore soon drops down. I have actually started removing some of my low-earning and low-scoring hubs.

working