jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Newbie need a help!!

1. onlinehubber profile image61
    onlinehubberposted 4 years ago

Hey,

I have been a newbie to hubpages and would like to ask how i can increase my Hubscore. i have been told that hubscore is the main aspect which matters a lot on hubpages.

Any kind of help would be great. Thanks in advance.

1. WriteAngled profile image90
      WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, the first thing you need to do is write some good quality hubs, because these are the main determinant of your hubber score!

Following too many people, especially if done over a short period, will bring down your score.

Contributing to the forums, hub hopping, commenting on hubs will all help to raise your score.

However, your own hubs, and their individual scores, are by far the most important element.

1. onlinehubber profile image61
        onlinehubberposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Well, there still any issue regarding hubpages. Is there any word limit to the hubs i'll post here??

1. WriteAngled profile image90
          WriteAngledposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If a hub is considered too short, it will become unpublished. I'm not sure what the current definition of short is; I think it might be below 350 words, so a minimum of 500 words should be safe. However, many people think that hubs in range 1000-1500 words perform better than shorter ones.

In addition, a hub of any length will be unpublished if it goes against other requirements, which are listed with links to further information here: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/Hub- … Moderation

2. Dale Hyde profile image86
          Dale Hydeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

My hubs range from a tad over 500 to over 1000 words, with the average in between there. So far no problem with those word ranges myself.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image60
      MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Both hub score and hubber score are largely irrelevant to anything and really only affect follow/no follow status on your links.

But here you go anyway.

http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/understanding-stats

3. MomsTreasureChest profile image76
      MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages!  It helps to participate in the forums, answer questions and create good hubs.  It seems they all work together.  You will see your score fall when you don't participate as much.

working