My Hub was moderated. What now?

1. ptosis profile image80
    ptosisposted 4 years ago

HP did have a contest for  cocktail recipes - so what's up with this?

??? Is it the link to
    Kahlua® coffee liqueur and Baileys® Irish cream, ,SHERIDANS Irish Coffee Cream Liqueur , Chili Pepper Tequila Infusion? Should I unlink everything then resubmit or should I just delete because I I don't want to be banned.

This information is based on a human review of this Hub, and can only be cleared by HubPages staff. Edit your Hub and then use the "Submit For Publication" button to request that it be reviewed and republished.

Repeatedly submitting Hubs for review that are still in violation of the rules will result in the permanent closure of your account. If you have questions about the rules, please review the FAQ, ask for clarification in the forum, or contact us before submitting your Hub for review.

This Hub needs to be revised before it can be published.
    Your Hub has been identified as a violation of our Terms of Use. This includes, but is not limited to:

* Sales of weapons or ammunition
    * Sales of prescription or illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia
    * Sales of alcohol or tobacco (including electronic cigarettes)
    * Gambling or instructional information about or detailed, graphic depictions of illegal activities

Your Hub has been unpublished. When you are finished editing it so it complies with our Terms of Use, please click the "Submit for Publication" button. We will then review your Hub and publish it if it is no longer in violation.

Please note that repeated violations will result in the banning of your account. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our Terms of Use and our Learning Center before publishing again

This week I am having so many various different problems with HP it's not funny anymore.

1. Matthew Meyer profile image77
      Matthew Meyerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

This forum is for Bugs and not moderation related.

If your Hub or Question has been moderated, please refer to the email that was sent to you for further explanation. You can refer to the Learning Center for additional information on Hub moderations. If you still have questions, or if your questions involve account or Forum moderations, please contact the moderation team for clarification; we ask that you do this so your privacy is maintained.

Here is the passage related to alcohol:

Thank you for your understanding. This thread is now closed to reply.

Closed to reply