How can I have my traffic double checked

1. michiganman567 profile image87
    michiganman567posted 4 years ago

I had an unusual spike in traffic on Tuesday from facebook, but Hubpages only gave me 70 impressions on that day.  My daily tracking activity had me at around 1500 page views on Tuesday.  I know that I had several hundred views at least because of the facebook likes and poll data on one of my posts (which eliminates bots).  How can I have my traffic double checked?

2. tamron profile image61
    tamronposted 4 years ago

I don't know if their is away to double check traffic on hubpages.  I noticed on my blogspot blog about a week ago one of my post said I had 23,000 likes when all my stats only show 200 visitors for that post.  It has to be a glitch because you can only like a page one time.  Its not like a kid or something could keep liking the same page over and over again.

1. michiganman567 profile image87
      michiganman567posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Google analytics shows them as unique page views.  It was not a glitch.  I had to respond to several new comments on my hub so I know that there was traffic to it, and I have several new poll respondents.  My other hub has been getting 300-500 views a day and all of a sudden that one dropped down to less than 150 views too.  I think that I need a recount.

working