If we earn enough do we get paid the same month?

1. 0
    3cardmonteposted 4 years ago

I am a little bit confused and was wondering if anyone could help me? I have received my payment this month, but was wondering if I reached the amount required for payout by next month would I be paid next month? Or would I have to wait till the month after?
    Many thanks! smile

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

If your reach payout this month, you will be paid in July. So, if you make it next month you will be paid in August. I believe the faq does spell it out quite clearly.

"How do payments work for the HubPages Earnings Program?
      We provide you with a managed service which includes ad performance reporting, and a monthly payment directly via PayPal, once you’ve reached a $50 payout threshold. Earnings from the Ad and eBay Programs will be added together to help you reach the $50 payout threshold faster. The payment represents your portion of the revenue share associated with the HubPages Earnings Program advertising that has run on your share of impressions on your Hubs. You can view your HubPages Earnings Program earnings in My Account > Earnings > Balance History.

Payments will be disbursed around the 28th of the month for the previous month's earnings."

2. 0
    3cardmonteposted 4 years ago

Ok thank you very much for clearing that up for me. I just wasn't sure about how it all worked.