jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Violation help!!

1. YadiraE profile image89
    YadiraEposted 4 years ago

Please Help me!!! I received this message from HubPages and I don't understand my violation.

Thank you for being a part of the HubPages community. We are writing to notify you that your Hub contains Unrelated Links or Products. Your Hub remains published, giving you the chance to address this violation.  Your Hub will be reviewed again in the coming week, and may be unpublished if it has not been corrected.

Linking to sites or products that have nothing to do with your content is prohibited. Please remove or replace all links, products, and RSS feeds that are unrelated. You can find instructions for creating an RSS feed of your Hubs by tag or category in the Learning Center: http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/rss-capsule

Thank you for taking the time to update and improve your Hub.

HubPages Team

Please help!! I don't want my hub unpublished!!!

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We cannot see your unpublished hub, so it isn't possible to give you any more info than staff conveyed to you.  Obviously, you have too many unrelated links or products on the hub.  Did you check out the learning center as suggested?  smile

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I checked your latest hub as an example. Yep, you got unrelated links in there. Just delete any link you think might be unrelated or too tangential and call it a day. smile

2. YadiraE profile image89
    YadiraEposted 4 years ago

They told me it was for the 10 things you might not know about Harry Potter hub. I don't see anything unrelated there! Please help me!!!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

You will get more help if you email hubpages team@hubpages.com