Give Away Something for Nothing and Watch Your Traffic Grow
Traffic is the key component to a strategy which succeeds.
Bringing more traffic to a website or blog is critical in being successful in any online endeavor . Traffic is the key component in a formula to making great income online. In order to promote a site or content, there is a simple solution. This is one which countless writers overlook. Consider giving away stuff for free in order to increase online income. In the end it really makes sense.
Tons of folks hesitate to give away something for free if it is possible to actually sell or make a profit from these same items. However, the public and almost everyone does love something for nothing.
Why do it?
There is a saying which says nothing is ever free and this is certainly true. Although this appears as giving up a free product or service for nothing. In reality this is a tit for tat. Both parties benefit in the end. The customer or client as well as the site owner. Remember the desire is for traffic which turns into customers or followers. Giving a freebie to entice a reader is a win/win situation.
Avoid giving up trash
A freebie doesn’t mean it has to be an inferior product. In fact, the goal is to make certain to readers get things considered useful or beneficial. Focus the type or kind on a match for the audience the platform is trying to attract. In addition, a credential, brand or even name is attached to anything associated with a site or blog and to keep integrity in high regards there is something an owner is required to do.
Credibility is important
Ensure the item and anything connected with the site is a positive experience. Tie a name with product(s) or services with a high comfort level regardless of the customer visiting the site. In other words, if the president of a company or the neighbor is getting the freebie, the feelings are the same. Comfort and ease.
Ideas for freebies
One of the easiest things to create and put out there for the taking is an eBook. Writing from an idea of something familiar or for a specific niche is a simple way to direct the traffic a writer is looking for without a lot of research. This means valuable time is spent doing other things related to building up an audience. Using experience and know how already on hand keeps a majority of the information need at a writer's fingertips.
There are a number of strategies to use for providing free eBooks to give away and get desired readers in return.
· Generate and eBook about a site or niche which is familiar. It doesn’t have to be as great as the next item on the New York Times Bestseller List, but make it nice. A great resource is bringing together a collection of posts for one.
· Form an eBook or kind of tutorial for the same personal niche or readers who follow it. Take the time to include trade secrets. Countless readers enjoy being in the "know".
· Design a brief video tutorial of information. This is putting a spin on the basics of what is being designed for otherwise boring reading material. Not everyone enjoys education in the form of written words. More and more people gain so much more from pictures rather than words.
Match a tutorial or instructional pictorial with a written one of the same material. This gathers two types of readers. A writer gains those attracted to the visual as well as others more comfortable with written content of the same.
· Any writer not already doing so needs to make video posts for a site. Put these together as an eBook for your traffic. Some site owners have even taken a shine to adding video posts alone. There are no written publications. An audience built around this premise will be drawn to similar sites.
· Circulate a re-brandable eBook with lots of terrific links to a personal URL and content. This makes things easier for business owners and individuals to make money from a personally owned product. Giving these away for free generates additional traffic to what is normally received or new traffic where none previously existed in the long run
There are literally dozens of ways to use a variety of sources to give away something for free. Some niches are easier than others for finding items or services. However, it is simply taking an opportunity simply sitting out there and turning it into a valuable resource as a source of traffic.
Internet marketers have found this practice to be proven time and again as very beneficial across the internet. There are even marketers who have built a business around this practice. Anyone using some or more of these will find they are in great company and have located a great source for driving traffic to your site or blog.
The right marketing video makes an enormous difference. Check out 10 of the best marketing strategies. These are more than memorable.
© 2011 smcopywrite
More by this Author
Having a hub score of less than 100 is not acceptable for a lot of writers in the HubPages community. They work hard to increase a Hub score and make individual writing more attractive. Activity and Traffic contribute...
Try these various methods to increase reads or views to your hubs. I would try one method at a time to determine which works best.
Job interviews are what your nightmares are made of. The dream you have that leaves you waking in a sweat is the night before an important job interview. The questions they ask you are what give you the chills up and...