How InfoBarrel Works
Infobarrel Another Reliable Adsense Revenue Stream?
Much like HubPages, InfoBarrel is another site which allows you to publish content and splits the ad impressions with the author. In short, it's another way to make passive income online. If you're looking to not have all your eggs in one basket, then InfoBarrel may be the extra basket you've been looking for!
- All links are do-follow (No nofollow backlinks).
- You get 75% of the ad impressions.
- You can use basic HTML in your article formatting.
- Your article title becomes your URL. And while they won't edit your article it seems that they will tweak your title to suit their own tastes.
- A maximum of three links allowed in an article, but only in the signature box.
- No stats except for total pageviews on each article.
- InfoBarrel Inc don't claim ownership of your work. You're the owner. You can keep it or delete it as you please.
What they're looking for...
- Ideally 400 words or more. In the very least 150 words. Personally I don't think anything under 300 words makes for a good article.
- Original. And not duplicate (even though written by you it should not have published elsewhere on the web).
- Content rich article. Not a sales page.
- Written in English. Check for spelling, grammar, comprehension and flow.
- No derogatory comments, hate speech, pornographic material, defamatory remarks.
If you can submit 10 quality articles and be a member for at least 2 weeks you may find yourself becoming 'preapproved'. That means you can publish content without having to go through the approval process.
Have you got what it takes? Sign up to InfoBarrel now!
More by this Author
Things have changed at Factoidz. And it's now known as Knoji. The comments on this hub are most enlightening, I suggest you only skim through the information on this page (which reflect how Factoidz USED to work) and...
I have 30 days in which to get as much traffic from as many different sources as I can to qualify for the HubPages "Traffic Bonus". I'll be outlining here what steps I'm taking to achieve that goal. The...
Fingerprints are an excellent means of identifying people because each individual's fingerprints are unique and remain unchanged during their lifetime.