New to Blogging for Money - Learn How to Write Better Blogs
If you are new to blogging or article writing, my advice to you is that you write from your heart for earning money. Write on whatever you are really interested in. Answering questions at hubpages by creating hubs would be the best option for you, just the same as I am doing right now. Currently, there are about 49000 questions asked by different new and old users at hubpages. Out of these 49000 questions, there are at least 13800 questions that are unanswered; even you can answer a question, which has been already answered by someone else. Who knows you have a better answer. I have seen 100+ answers to a single question at hubpages. By doing this, you are not only helping a person with the answer to a question but you are also generating double the traffic you would have been generating by creating a simple blog post or publishing a hub from the START A NEW HUB button. Double traffic means double money. Now I think you are all ready to jump start answering questions at hubpages and earning long-term revenue doing this. If yes, the most important thing is to join hubpages.
What is a hub? What is hubpages? How I will earn money with hubpages?
In simple words at hubpages, a blog or article means a hub. Hubpages is an online revenue sharing platform sharing 40/60 revenue that means it keeps 40% share and gives you 60% share. Hubpages is currently available with Google Adsense, Kontera, Ebay, and Amazon as its revenue sharing networks and you need to create account with all these sites after joining hubpages. After signing up with these sites, you will get to know about their payment thresholds. For example minimum payment threshold of Adsense is 100 dollars. Kontera has a minimum threshold of 50 dollars now. Ebay has a minimum threshold of 25 units of your home currency that means 25 dollars or 25 Euros, and Amazon has a minimum payment threshold of 100 dollars.
Now how you will earn money. For example when you will
create an article or hub, people will come on to read your article, some will
move on to next page if they are searching for something else and some visitors
will click on adsense ads, kontera ads or will buy some products listed on
Amazon and Ebay capsules surrounding your articles. When you will reach the
minimum payment threshold of any of these affiliate sites, they will send you a
check or transfer your money to paypal account. For information on how to make
money with hubpages, you need to visit Hubpages FAQ
How To Earn More Revenue By Answering Questions At Hubpages?
To be able to find an unanswered question to write a hub on, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on ANSWERS button while logged into your hubpages account.
2. Now you will see a search box on the left side right below the START A NEW HUB button. Enter some text for example if you are interesting in writing on something about "car insurance", then type the same words car insurance without quotes in the search box and hit the enter button.
3. Now a page will load up showing: Questions matching 'car insurance' 1-10 of 18 results.
4. Now you will find questions asked by users like:
a. Anyone have any good tips for saving money on car insurance?
b. What would you like to know about how to compare car insurance quotes to get cheap auto insurance?
c. Car Insurance Rates - Comparison-shopping online.
d. Adding Your Child To Your Car Insurance, Tips For An Easy Transition. And at least 14 more questions.
5. Now what. Now you just need to check which question you want to write on after checking which question is opened to new answers. If the question is already closed, you need to hunt for another question to be able to write a hub on.
6. Now write an article answering your favorite question in a simple word document. Give it an attractive and relevant title and write at least 500 plus words for your article to compete among other articles in the search engine.
7. If I had been on your side, I would have created a hub answering the question asked by hubpages, Car Insurance Rates - Comparison-shopping online with the title, How To Compare Insurance - Where to Buy Car Insurance Online. Isn’t it a great title? I have chosen this question because I found answering this question really profitable. This article will bring in potential car insurance buyers to my hub creating long-term revenue for me.
Least but not least I would say that you should always remember to write really useful information in your articles because information that is useless will not bring in any traffic and will not be profitable for you and hubpages. Will be a waste of time and energy. The money part is not there because you are not investing money in doing this. You just need your PC and Internet connection. Slowly and steadily, you will able to write effectively and improve your hubs generating more website traffic and revenue for you. I think the tips and advice I have given above will help you in writing better blog posts for money. WHAT DO YOU SAY? YOUR COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
More by this Author
Recently, a friend of mine asked me that I have been driving Maruti Alto Lxi since last four years now and I want to sell my old car. I would like buy a new car in the budget of 3.5 lacs and my father is really...
Are you afraid of driving a standard transmission car? If yes then read this article that I have written especially for beginners who want to kick start driving a standard transmission car. I have provided step by step...
Common questions about gear application on the Royal Enfield 350cc Standard Bike.