10 Historical Facts From History You Might Like To Know
1. Ludwig Van Beethoven born 1770 in Germany. He was deaf, yet composed great music. One popular work of his was the Symphony #5 in c Minor.
2. The men on the moon hear nothing. Because vibrations can exist only in things that have mass, such as air, water, or any solid object of the planet.
3. A small speck of the suns hot gas could destroy life up to 100 miles away. The sun is 93,000,000 miles away from earth.
4. The biggest tsunami ever recorded occured off the volcanic island of Krakatau Indonesia in 1883. It's height was more than 120 feet tall.
5. Common Currency: USA=Dollars, Great Britian=Pound, China=Yuan Renminbi, Japan=Yen, South Africa=Rand, India=Rupees, Brazil=Reais.
6. The ocean is salty because salt has been deposited in it from rocks, soil, water, and rivers. This has been happening for millions of years, about one cup in every gallon.
7. Toothpaste is made up of sedimentary rock called limestone. If swallowed, it is harmless.
8. November 19, 1863 president Lincoln delivered the Gettysburg Address.
9.The top five most spoken languages;
A.Mandarin Chinese-1 Billion
10.The human neck has exactly the same number of neck bones as the giraffes, even though a giraffes is 18 times longer.
More by this Author
As your cat gets older it's needs begin to change. They need exercise in a different way, better nutrition and overall attention a young cat may not require. Senior cats need a little extra care.
Having a bipolar disorder diagnosis does not mean you have to stop living, you can learn to live with bipolar and enjoy your life to the fullest. Treatment options are available for this disorder.
If you're a cat lover you may wonder about t many little quirks your cat has? I have listed 23 fascinating facts about the awesomeness of cats. Delightful little tidbits every cat owner should know.